As your agent, I serve both sides of the rental spectrum. We have qualified agents that are experts in cities around South Florida. Through our management company, we also provide property management services to new and current landlords.
I can assist you!
Many of our agent/REALTORS® both live and work in the areas they serve, making them experts on local neighborhoods. If you're looking to move to a new area, you're looking to rent your first place or are a seasoned renter ... we can help you.
- • Assist you through the application process including credit report
- • Access the MLS for available rental properties
- • Educate you about the rental process
- • Offer valuable community information
- • Negotiate the terms of your lease
- • Assist you in securing a property
- • Save you time and money
Those who are looking to become a Landlord and those of you that already are a landlord can benefit greatly from hiring a List-A-House Management, who can help you with:
- • Expose your property through marketing and MLS locally and internationally
- • Value your rental property
- • Qualify and screen potential renters
- • Assist in credit reports
- • Negotiate lease terms and conditions
- • Assist you in securing a lease
The rental market is fast paced. Only one day can be one day too long to miss an incredible opportunity!!
Landlords can contact List-A-House Management to handle all of their property needs.