List Your House with List-A-House !℠
Listing a house for sale is very interesting, may feel adventurous but is really a very tedious job that could end up becoming a frustrating endeavor with a possible shortfall of the selling price.
Even with today's internet offering to enroll in some free MLS listings with possible savings on commission payments you will never match the professional results you could had obtain when you work with one of our licensed agents.
Our agents will assist you in all your needs during the transactional aspects of your property listing:
- Have your house properly submitted in the REALTOR® Multiple listing Services (MLS) with all correct legal descriptions, nicely taking pictures and videos.
- Market your property listing via printed media and our exclusive "List-A-House" YouTube channel, Facebook Page and Twitter Page and any other social media.
- Advice you to take pre empty actions to correct property issues that affect the value.
- Correctly calculate a competitive pricing via our exclusive LAH Comparable Market Analysis (LAH-CMA)
- Provide and assist you with any legally binding contracts or disclosure forms approved by the Florida Realtors® board
- Provide and assist with all of the listing paperwork.
- Help you tackle the listing appraisal or inspection.
- And finally work with a title company, coordinate escrows, and the closing processes.
All of our agents are familiar with south Florida area and they will guide you through local ordinances and any other community information you need to know.
Because we are all members of the National Association of REALTORS® we are exposed to a very large audience of potential buyers worldwide and by using our property listings services we will be able to obtain a higher sales price for your property offsetting any agent commission cost, did you know that a National Association of REALTORS® survey found the average price for sellers who used a Realtor full services was over $200,000 while other properties sold directly by owners only grasped an average of only $150,000 and that's money left on the table.